Become a Financial Mentor
Are you ready to become a financial mentor? The Horizon Financial Mentor Program was created to address a problem I’ve been battling since our founding. Over the years many of you have said, “If someone would have told me to start saving for retirement earlier, there is no telling how much money I could have saved.” This is your chance to make a difference in someone’s life, and close the financial literacy gap. The Program is simple, you (Mentor) share the name, email and employer of the individual you want to mentor and I will contact them to express your thoughtfulness. Here is what they will receive as a Mentoree:
- Welcome Email - Explains why it’s important they have access to this vital information and the opportunity to save for retirement
- Monthly Video Content – New monthly content sent via email illustrating the most important financial literacy topics of the day (see samples below)
- AutoPilot for Retirement Plans – Interactive tool to educate retirement plan participants on how to create goals and match their investments to those goals.
Here is our promise to you.
- We will never use heavy handed sales tactics and promise to encourage your Mentoree to make good financial decisions.
- We will obtain the necessary profile information so our advice is suitable and never use the Mentor to endorse a specific product.
- We will protect the Mentor’s financial privacy.
- We will share the Mentor’s success and show our appreciation.